Monday, September 5, 2011

HP TouchPad $99 in Labor Day BLOWOUT Sale.

I feel really sick right now, because I really, really, really wanted one of these now discontinued HP Touchpads, but the $400 price was ridiculous. Well this Labor Day sale was enough to shock the senses. The price also made it impossible to obtain. With only 14 to sell, "while quantities last," I sadly had to give up on this deal. It wasn't a misprint folks;


Having not read the sales ad completely, I rush to the store (American TV, Madison) to try and buy one. Wrong day. Labor day only, not the day before. The clerk told me over fifty customers were waiting in line to buy one when they opened the doors. Another 300 or so followed. Guess the sweet spot for touchpads was $99.

I'm blogging this as a way of venting.

No comments:

Post a Comment